Darlington College is committed to equality of opportunity in employment and learning regardless of a person’s age; gender; disability; religion/belief; ethnicity; sexual orientation; transgender; marriage/civil partnership or pregnancy/maternity.
This website is designed to be fully accessible. If you have any comments or queries, or would like any information supplied in alternative formats, please do not hesitate to contact us; email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on how we support learners with disabilities, please see our Additional Learning Support section.
Equality Objectives 2017-2020
1 Advance the Equality and Diversity Agenda through staff training: regular sessions including CPD days and weeks; induction; equality and diversity events throughout the academic year.
- A target of 100% staff completion for Equality and Diversity training has been set.
- This will be evidenced by staff training records and event reports.
2. Identify any achievement gaps associated with gender and ethnicity and reduce the gap by 5% year on year.
- Evidence of this will be in Equality and Diversity Reports.
3. Recruit and retain governors and staff who reflect the student population with regard to ethnicity.
- Evidence of this will be Self-Assessment reports.
For further information on the college’s commitment to equality please view the following documents:
If you have any queries regarding Equality and Diversity at Darlington College, please contact: