Don’t Just Learn it, Live it… and get a head start to your professional career!
Some great reasons to be an Apprentice include;
- You earn a real wage while learning valuable new skills. The average Apprentice wage is £200 per week.
- You gain valuable knowledge and experience thanks to a blend of workplace training, college learning with friendly support and guidance.
- You do a real job during your Apprenticeship, working at least 30 hours a week.
- You get a nationally recognised qualification at the end of your Apprenticeship.
- You receive industry standard training that is highly sought after by employers.
- Wide range of choice in apprenticeships
- Anyone can be an apprentice – if you’re interested in an apprenticeship vacancy and meet the entry requirements stated on the vacancy advert, why not apply? You must be at least 16 years old, and there is no upper age limit.
Get in touch with our Careers Guidance Team today on 01325 503040 or email email@example.com for who can offer you impartial careers advice:
- Support on how to use the Find an Apprenticeship GOV.UK website.
- Information on apprenticeships available
- Advice on how to secure Apprenticeship employment e.g. CV/ Application writing, interview techniques, etc