Please contact our Distance Learning team in the first instance should you wish to express your interest in this or any of our Distance Learning courses.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the team directly on 01325 503126
All Level 2 Distance Learning courses are funded if you are 19+ years old by 31st August 2018 AND you already hold a full and relevant level 2 qualification (or above).
If you have not already achieved a full level 2 qualification please contact the Distance Learning Team to discuss alternative payment methods.
This course is split into seven manageable units;
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understand customers
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to communicate with customers
- Understand how to handle customer information
- Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Understand how to develop customer relationships
Course modules could be subject to change. You will be made aware of any amendments to the programme prior to enrolment.
Course Assessment Method
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to assist you in your chosen career pathway.
|Qualification Type:||Certificate in Principles of Customer Service (VRQ)|
|Start Date:||August 2018|