Please contact our Distance Learning team in the first instance should you wish to express your interest in this or any of our Distance Learning courses.
Email email@example.com or telephone the team directly on 01325 503126
To qualify for this FREE*** opportunity you must be 19 years old before August 2019 and have lived in England for 3 years or more.
*If you are aged between 19 and 23 then you must already possess a full Level 2 qualification or equivalent
*Please speak to us if you are currently enrolled on an FE/ HE programme of study
*Not currently enrolled on an apprenticeship
This course is split into thirteen manageable units;
- Understanding mental health
- Understanding stress
- Understanding anxiety
- Understanding phobias
- Understanding depression
- Understanding post-natal depression
- Understanding bipolar disorder
- Understanding schizophrenia
- Understanding dementia
- Understanding eating disorders
- Understanding attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Understanding obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Understanding post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Course modules could be subject to change. You will be made aware of any amendments to the programme prior to enrolment.
Course Assessment Method
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to assist you in your chosen career pathway.
|Qualification Type:||Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems|
|Start Date:||August 2019|