You will need to have or be working towards a Level 2 Hairdressing qualification or have relevant industrial experience.
It will help you build a solid foundation of knowledge and skills delivered by a speciaist barbering tutor with extensive industrial and teacing experience.
The course is all about precision gents cutting techniques. We will cover blending, scissor and clipper over comb, free hand techniques, fading, building shape and texture. It is aimed to improve and enhance your barbering skills and improving speed.
To achieve this course you must complete:
- Unit 201 Working in the hair industry
- Unit 202 Follow health and safety in the salon
- Unit 203 Client consultation for hair services
- Unit 204 Shampoo and condition the hair scalp
- Unit 205 Promote products and services to clients in the salon
- Unit 207 Colour and lighten hair
- Unit 210 Cut mens hair
- Unit 211 Cut facial hair
- Unit 212 Create and image
- Unit 213 Display Stock
- Unit 215 Provide scalp massage
- Unit 104 Styling mens hair
Course Assessment Method
Build a portfolio of evidence
Tasks and Gola tests
What does it Cost?
£1287.00 plus £85 registration fees
duration over 34 weeks (1 day/week)
|Qualification Type:||Diploma in Barbering|
|Start Date:||September 2020|