You will be required to have 5 GCSEs A*-C or 9-4 including English and maths
Travel Consultants have a highly responsible role as they provide outstanding customer service, delivering a range of often complex travel arrangements. The Travel Consultant apprenticeship will cover both Corporate and Leisure Travel and essential knowledge, skills and behaviours are transferable across both industries. The apprenticeship will cover:
• Locational Geography, to help inform customer’s plans
• Travel information including passport, visas, time zones, climate and safety information as advised through FCO website
• Travel Options to meet customer needs
• Products and Services
• Customer including customer profiles and individual needs and communicate effectively
• Legal and compliance – keeping customers details safe and understand the connection with travel industry regulations
• Industry technology – know how to use technology in line with customer and business requirements
Course Assessment Method
You will be required to sit an end point assessment at the end of the apprenticeship as well as prove skills, knowledge and behaviours relevant to the travel industry throughout the qualification.
The End Point assessment consists of:
Multiple choice knowledge test
My Journey –you will be required to prepare a range of evidence produced within normal work activities to demonstrate your application of the knowledge, skills and behaviours in the standard in relation to your job role.
Professional discussion between the apprentice, employer and their independent end assessor.
Progression – to progress within the industry into leadership or specialist travel roles and onto a higher level of training or apprenticeship in management.
|Qualification Type:||Generic code to identify ILR programme aims|
|Start Date:||September 2020|