Please contact our Distance Learning team in the first instance should you wish to express your interest in this or any of our Distance Learning courses.
Email email@example.com or telephone the team directly on 01325 503126
All Level 2 Distance Learning courses are funded if you are 19+ years old by 31st August 2021 AND you already hold a full and relevant level 2 qualification (or above).
If you have not already achieved a full level 2 qualification please contact the Distance Learning Team to discuss alternative payment methods.
This course is split into five manageable units;
- Information, advice and guidance in practice
- Developing interaction skills for information, advice or guidance
- Signposting and referral in information, advice or guidance
- Information, advice or guidance in context
- Skills for advice providers
Course modules could be subject to change. You will be made aware of any amendments to the programme prior to enrolment.
Course Assessment Method
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to assist you in your chosen career pathway.
|Qualification Type:||Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance|
|Start Date:||August 2021|