You will need the Diploma in Procurement and Supply at Level 4 to progress onto this qualification.
You will be required to have an interview/informal chat with the tutor before enrolling on this course.
Building on the practical knowledge and understanding gained at the CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply, your learning will focus on:
- Key aspects of risk in supply chains and mitigation of those risks
- Processing and evaluating contracts
- Understanding the impact of legal implications when contracts are breached
- The different approaches to managing teams and individuals
- Sustainability and the managerial approaches that promote ethical practices
Units will include:
- Managing teams and individuals
- Managing supply chain risk
- Managing contractual risk
- Advanced Contract and Financial Management
- Managing Ethical Procurement and supply
- Category Management
- Project and change management
Course Assessment Method
Each module of the Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply qualification is assessed through a formal examination externally set by CIPS there are six opportunities to sit exams throughout the year.
Successful completion of this programme will support entry to the Level 6 Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply. It can also lead to further degree and/or management courses.
What if I Need Support
Here at the college we have outstanding support. Our support staff are dedicated to providing you with all the help and guidance you may need throughout your college journey.
You might need help and advice on a wide range of issues such as childcare, counselling and additional learning support. For more information on any aspect of student support contact the Course and Information Team, who will direct your call to the appropriate member of the college support team, call: 01325 503030.
What does it Cost?
Additional Costs: Membership paid direct to CIPS £189
Course fees include text book and exam fees (first sit)
|Qualification Type:||Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply|
|Awarding Body:||Chartered Institute of Procurem't&Supply|
|Start Date:||September 2021|