Please contact our Distance Learning team in the first instance should you wish to express your interest in this or any of our Distance Learning courses.
Email email@example.com or telephone the team directly on 01325 503126
All Level 2 Distance Learning courses are funded if you are 19+ years old by 31st August 2021 AND you already hold a full and relevant level 2 qualification (or above).
If you have not already achieved a full level 2 qualification please contact the Distance Learning Team to discuss alternative payment methods.
All businesses need good leaders in order to be successful, and an effective team leader will make sure that their team is happy and motivated within the workplace. This course will develop and improve your practical skills in order to become a successful team leader and improve the morale within a workplace. So whether you are hoping to progress to a team leading role in the future, or want more knowledge about how to progress in a current position, this qualification is
the perfect place for you to start.
This course is split into eight manageable units;
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
- Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
Course modules could be subject to change. You will be made aware of any amendments to the programme prior to enrolment.
Course Assessment Method
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to assist you in your chosen career pathway.
|Qualification Type:||Certificate in Principles of Team Leading (RQF)|
|Awarding Body:||Training Qualifications UK|
|Start Date:||August 2022|