Please contact our Distance Learning team in the first instance should you wish to express your interest in this or any of our Distance Learning courses.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the team directly on 01325 503126
All Level 2 Distance Learning courses are funded if you are 19+ years old by 31st August 2021 AND you already hold a full and relevant level 2 qualification (or above).
If you have not already achieved a full level 2 qualification please contact the Distance Learning Team to discuss alternative payment methods.
This course is split into six manageable units;
- Explore principles of health eating
- Consider nutritional needs of a variety of individuals
- Use food and nutrition information to plan a healthy diet
- The principles of weight management
- Understanding eating disorders
- Principles of food safety for the home environment
Course modules could be subject to change. You will be made aware of any amendments to the programme prior to enrolment.
Course Assessment Method
Gain a nationally recognised qualification to assist you in your chosen career pathway.
|Qualification Type:||Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health|
|Start Date:||August 2022|