Online Payments to Darlington College for Student Meals
Cashless payments are being introduced to Darlington College which will be a more convenient way to pay for meals, snacks and drinks that can be purchased using the Student ID card. The card must have cash assigned to it and the card must be registered in the first instance which can be done at any college till.
Once the card is registered it can be topped up at the till or you can pay online using our Cashless Web Portal. This site offers you the freedom to make payments whenever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available. You don’t have to pay online; you can just top up at any of our tills.
You will have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password
Once you have enrolled, you will automatically be sent a letter with the details you need to make payments online if you wish to do so.
Making a payment is straightforward and the Cashless portal holds a payment history for you to view at a later date; no card details are stored in any part of the system. Once you have activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
Terms and Conditions
- Payments for cashless top ups can be made through the online portal or through any of the on-site tills. Payments made through the portal can be made by debit/credit card. Payments made on-site can be made by debit/credit card, cheque or cash.The cards accepted are:
- Monies deposited are for use at Darlington College and are non-refundable.
- If you lose your ID card, you must inform Finance immediately. They will suspend your lost card and transfer any balance to your new card once it has been purchased and activated.
- Any balance used on your ID card prior to Finance being notified of the loss, is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The ability to participate in the cashless card system is available at the discretion of Darlington College, and may be withdrawn if misused.
- Where there are exceptional circumstances, the Finance Manager has the discretion to undertake a review and make a final decision in terms of refunds or balance transfers.