Darlington College is a state of the art learning and training environment which includes:
- A University Centre in partnership with Teesside University
- Excellent facilities for business training
- £2million renovated construction centre – take a virtual tour here
- Fantastic sports hall, multi-use games area and trim trail
- A Media Design Centre including our TV/photography screen room
- The Glasshouse Restaurant and Food Court
- Elements hair and beauty salons – take a look at our salon here
- Childcare Centre
- A paint spray booth within our motor vehicle body workshop – take a virtual tour here
- Industry standard engineering workshop and equipment
…and much more!
The college is a key element of Darlington’s Central Park regeneration development, off Haughton Road.
The college is a key element for the community and there are an exciting array of facilities for the general public. Set in the heart of Darlington, the college has bus and rail links and is within walking distance of the town centre.
Students are able to experience theory and practical elements on a host of vocational courses.
The second floor forms the University Centre in partnership with Teesside University, which brings together the further and higher education skills of the college with Teesside University.